Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My first Video-Tutorial: Angelina Jolies' Make-up in the Movie "Maleficent"



-EN: Hello my dears, I'm very sorry for my lack of posts! I've worked a lot, went to London and I got a cute little puppy (he's name is Louis and he's already been to his first shooting, just adorable <3 ) so I had really no time left. But since I have a lot of idea's for posts I'll try to post more from now on!
Here I present you my first Video-Tutorial in which I actually describe the make-up I'm doing (unfortunately in french, but hey, the pictures talk for themselves ;)). It's Angelina Jolies' make-up in the coming Disney-movie "Maleficent". I know it's a bit long, but since it is my first, we didn't really know how to deal with all the movie-material;) we'll improve with time, promise! Hope you like it anyway, I think it is a really nice make-up for a costume-party! Let me know what you think about it and have fun taking a look at it:)


-DE: Hallo meine Lieben, entschuldigt bitte meine Absenz auf meinem Blog! Ich habe sehr viel gearbeitet, war in London und ausserdem habe ich neu ein Hundebaby (sein Name ist Louis und er war bereits an seinem ersten Shooting, er ist einfach zum knuddeln <3 ), also hatte ich wirklich kaum noch Zeit. Aber da ich sehr viele Post-Ideen habe, werde ich mein bestes geben etwas öfter zu schreiben!
Hier präsentiere ich euch mein erstes Video-Tutorial in welchem ich Erklärungen zum Make-up gebe (leider auf Französisch, aber die Bilder sprechen ja für sich;)). Es ist das Make-up von Angelina Jolie im Disney Film "Maleficent" welcher im Mai in die Kinos kommen wird. Ich weiss es ist viel zu lange, aber da es mein erstes Video ist, wussten wir noch nicht genau, wie vorgehen. Das nächste wird bestimmt schon besser und kürzer, versprochen:) Ich hoffe es gefällt euch! Das Make-up gefällt mir wirklich sehr gut und ich finde es eine super Idee für eine Kostümparty! Sagt mir doch, was ihr davon haltet und viel Spass beim reinschauen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment