Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My first shop-window poster





Hello everybody, 
I hope you've all had a good start in this new year! My first post in this year I wanna do about something that made me really happy: this shop-window. For this label I made hair & make-up and now it's on a big poster in the middle of Paris. I admit you can not see much because it's black and white, but I was very happy to see my work presented like this in public. And hey, everyone starts on a shoestring 😉


Hallo meine Lieben, 
ich hoffe ihr seid alle gut ins neue Jahr gestartet! Als ersten Post in diesem Jahr möchte ich euch etwas zeigen, was mich sehr gefreut hat: dieses Schaufenster. Für dieses Label habe ich Make-up & Hair gemacht und nun hängt ein grosses Plakat davon mitten in Paris. Zugegeben, man sieht nicht sehr viel davon da es schwarz-weiss ist, aber es hat mich trotzdem happy gemacht meine Arbeit so gross ausgestellt zu sehen. Schliesslich fängt jeder mal klein an 😉 


Salut mes chers,
j'espère que vous avez bien commencé le nouvel an! Je fais mon premier post sur quelque chose qui m'a fait très contente: cette vitrine. C'est moi qui a fait le maquillage et les cheveux pour cette marque et maintenant c'est sur une grande affiche au milieu de Paris. D'accord, on ne voit pas beaucoup par ce que c'est noir et blanc, mais j'étais très heureuse de voir mon travail présenté comme ça en public. Et en plus, tout le monde commence petit 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment