Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome! Willkommen! Bienvenue!

Hello & welcome on my blog!

My name is Michèle, I'm from Zurich and I'm living in Paris and Zurich. In Paris I have absolved a make-up artist school. In this blog I would like to share my experiences and my inspirations with you. My credo concerning make-up: trying is the better thinking! Have fun with my blog and I would love to hear your opinions and suggestions!

Hallo & herzlich willkommen auf meinem Blog!

Mein Name ist Michèle, ich komme aus Zürich und wohne in Paris und Zürich. In Paris habe ich eine Maskenbildnerschule gemacht. In diesem Blog möchte meine Erfahrungen und Inspirationen mit euch teilen. Mein Motto wenn es um Make-Up geht: probieren geht über studieren! In diesem Sinne wünsche ich euch viel Spass mit meinem Blog und freue mich über eure Rückmeldungen und Anregungen!



Salut & bienvenue sur mon blog!

Je m'appelle Michèle, je viens de Zurich et j' habite à Paris et à Zurich. À Paris j' ai fait mes études de maquillage professionnel. Sur ce blog je veux partager mes expériences et mes inspirations avec vous. Mon credo pour le maquillage est: expérimenter, expérimenter, expérimenter!! Amusez-vous bien sur mon blog et je suis contente d'avoir vos opinions et vos suggestions!


No comments:

Post a Comment